From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-03 11:27:55

Daryle Walker wrote:
> I was working the ticket list at
> <http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/14>, trying to re-categorize the
> issues under the "None" component. I noticed that there isn't any
> components for the Pool and Optional libraries. How can I add them, or
> does an administrator have to add new components? (I just picked two at
> random; there may be other Boost libraries without a component list entry.)

There are others, we talked about some of them last week. Problem is
that I need people to log into Trac at least once for me to have a
maintainer to assign to new components. You can see the users that have
logged in here <http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/16> along with
their name if they fill it out in the "Settings". You can also see the
current set of components, and their maintainers at
<http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/15>.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything