From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-03 15:58:32

Paul A Bristow wrote:
> [...]

Does any of the suggestions we've discussed really require the review
process to be changed?

For my part, I don't think so: I have some more potential "X-files" in
the pipeline and once they're all boostified I will just request formal
review for /one/ library, simply because I'm not bold enough to ask for
five (or so) fast-track reviews at once ;-).

Pre-reviewing could also be organized separately: In fact, there has
been a post on this list recently, offering proofreading for
documentation, which seems to be a step into that direction.

Regards,
Tobias