From: Ames, Andreas (Andreas) (ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-06 06:59:33

For actual preprocessing, that's true. I'm not sure, you really want
system headers in the list of implicit dependencies (and that means,
I'm really not sure).

Anyway, the paths to the system headers are highly platform- and tool-
dependent (as you have mentioned) and should be communicated through
the build environment, IMHO.

cheers,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH | ames AT avaya DOT com
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart