From: Ames, Andreas (Andreas) (ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-06 07:52:46

Sorry for me being dense, I just don't get your point.

The interface that scons uses to call the scannner looks like this:

def __call__(self, node, env, path = ()):

What I want to say is: Stuff the sys-include paths etc. into the
build environment, that is communicated to the scanner through the
'env' parameter in the (member) function above. Then you can
configure your own scanner however you want. For example, the msvc
tool communicates those settings through a dict keyed 'ENV' within
the build environment. It contains include and library paths, among
other things.

This is way off topic now, so I'll shut up.

cheers,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH | ames AT avaya DOT com
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart