From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-06 09:12:04

I'm strongly in favour of this library - from my previous rather cursory experiments with it.

I am trying to find time for another decent look at it - but plead beign very busy trying to get the Math Toolkit docs refined
ready for the next release ;-)

Meanwhile I vote a "Yes definitely - a must have".

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]