From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-07 21:49:22

Ion Gaztañaga wrote:
> Ummm. What do you suggests, temporary names created on the fly (using
> the system clock, perhaps)? serialization library uses temporary files
> but that's not enough, since I have to create unique resource names.

If you have access to it, or can figure out how to get it, using the
process ID is the safest. Other than that, getting a temp filename might
also work you can use the basename and not bother creating the file
itself. Although creating the file might be safer, even if you don't use
the file.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything