From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-07 22:15:19

On 8/7/07, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Done. See http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingPractices
>
> The links within the page don't work because I couldn't figure out how
> to do anchors like <a name="#foo">foo</a>. If anyone knows how, please
> let me know:-) The docs seem to keep it a secret.

Good question :-) The only "pretty" way I can find of defining an
anchor is by using a heading:

==== Release-ready ====

(then you can link to it as #Release-ready). If you want to specify
an ID explicitly (e.g., to make it lowercase as you link to them in
the wiki page):

==== Release-ready ==== #release-ready

If you don't want to use headings for your definitions, you can resort to:

{{{
#!html
<a name="release-ready" />
}}}