From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-08 05:08:17

Mea culpa!

I've had trouble with both of these. Does anyone have any ideas on better ways of avoiding

1 using #ifdef BOOST_MSVC when no Boost module has yet been #included and so is not defined. And so you don't get the effect you
wanted and need to #ifdef _MSC_VER instead. Easy mistake to make. Is there still a reason why we need to use BOOST_MSVC? (rather
than always using _MSC_VER?)

2 failure to push'n'pop warning suppression? I've spotted several mistakes - and worry about others confusing users, especially
C4244. How can we check for this automatically?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]