From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-08 12:23:49

I thought as much...

But if we are suppressing unwanted warnings, do the pretender MSVCs behave in exactly the same way and all need the same treatment
suppressing unwanted warnings?

If this is really true, we need a way of ensuring that BOOST_MSVC is *always defined*, perhaps by calling boost config - though this
seems a bit OTT?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]