From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-08 18:29:38

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:09:53 +0400, "Vladimir Prus" <ghost_at_[hidden]>
said:

> On SVN trunk, a large number of libraries have V1 Jamfiles.
> At the same time, there's no tools/build/v1 and we're not
> testing with V1. Anybody will object if I remove all of them?

Yes, I do.

I include BBv1 Jamfiles in download packages of Boost.Asio intended for
use with older release of boost. My Jamfile.v2 files do not work with
1.33.1 and I haven't had the time or motivation to find out why, as the
BBv1 ones work just fine. Therefore please don't remove the ones for
asio.

Cheers,
Chris