From: dhruva (dhruvakm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-11 07:04:23

Hi,
 I was browsing the CVS repo through the web UI. I find 2 files
directly under the main CVS folder
(http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/boost/), index.html and
creation_tags.hpp which are boost::interprocess. IMHO, it must be some
residual files having accidently gotten into the CVS due to a bulk
checkin.

A request: For some of us behind the firewall, can a nightly archive
of HEAD be made available? I need ASIO, INTERPROCESS and INTRUSIVE to
try out a few things, this being not part of current BOOST release,
there is no other way I am aware of to get those librarues.

with best regards,
dhruva

--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Contents reflect my personal views only!