From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-13 04:56:55

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Christopher Kohlhoff wrote:
>> I include BBv1 Jamfiles in download packages of Boost.Asio intended for
>> use with older release of boost. My Jamfile.v2 files do not work with
>> 1.33.1 and I haven't had the time or motivation to find out why, as the
>> BBv1 ones work just fine. Therefore please don't remove the ones for
>> asio.
>
> For how long are you planning to keep them?

I'm afraid I can't say, but probably at least until 1.35 is released.
Some development shops have not yet made plans to move from 1.33.1, so I
want to be able to run my unit tests and build my examples against that
version of boost.

(BTW, I just realised that the BBv1 Jamfile for building the
boost.system library is also required.)

Cheers,
Chris