From: Matthias Schabel (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-13 16:51:17

>> warn: Unable to construct ./standalone
>
> ./standalone is the name of the main target
> that generates the html. (check the Jamfile.v2)

I get the same error when I try to build docs for Boost.MPI (from CVS-
HEAD), so I don't think the problem is with the Boost.Units
documentation per se. This is the kind of stuff that makes me less
than lukewarm on the homegrown Boost documentation tools - doxygen
alone may not be as flexible or produce output that is as pretty, but
at least it worked reliably... There are few things that are less fun
than writing documentation, but having to deal with faulty tools for
documentation is one of them.

Matthias