From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-15 12:44:38

I had a similar problem with a new .qbk file

I had to add

*.qbk = svn:eol-style=native; svn:keywords=Id Date Revision Author HeadURL; svn:mime-type=text/plain

to my config file at

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Subversion\config

You might have to do something similar? (the files are really xml, so are plain text).

But others more expert can probably advise better...

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]