From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-16 14:14:03

Thanks for this further motivational example: it had previously seemed a bit of a sledge hammer to crack a nut, but I now see
situations in which it could provide much more safety than I had imagined.

I am busy trying to help John Maddock get the Math Toolkit 'out of the door' and fully into Boost (1.35?) but I will return to look
at this in more detail.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]