From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-19 09:10:23

You are correct - this *.qbk line was missing when I had this problem.

I am sure I will not be the last to err in this way - so
" 'null' error message" means - check you have got this info for the file type in your config file".

And you also need add the info to any existing file(s) specifically using the Tortoise SVN properties, or command line.

Thanks.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]