From: Andrew Sutton (asutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-21 14:02:10

> Jens Müller wrote:
>> Sorry, forgot that (was quite busy the last month). So, I'll see if I
>> can turn my "make bidirected" adapter into an undirected adapter.
>> Should
>> be quite the same, except that the both directions are equal, and
>> edge
>> indices don't need to get adapted, and probably some other small
>> stuff ...
>
> Something like the attached one, if someone wanna take a look ...
>
> Nothing fancy, and probably with some bugs ...
>
> Jens

I think you should rethink the name of your adapter. You're not
really implementing an undirected graph, you're simply removing the
edge directionality - which is a pretty cool feature. I think this is
more commonly referred to as an "underlying graph" of a directed
graph. It might be nice to have a function:

make_underlying_graph(g);

Besides, I have a vested interest in making sure there's nothing else
in the library named undirected_graph :)

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/SOC/2007/graphs/boost/
graph

Andrew Sutton
asutton_at_[hidden]