From: Jeff Perry (jeffsp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-28 13:06:58

>> If anyone is interested, I have developed a simple 2D matrix container
>> adapter that we use for image processing and such.
>
> did you have a look at boost gil library ?

I saw that, and it looks great. uBlas has a matrix container that's similar
too.

The reason I posted this matrix container is because it's simpler and more
general than gil or ublas. For example, a container of spreadsheet cells
may
not warrant a programmer learning (or a compiler parsing) these larger, more

specialized libraries. This class belongs under the general category
'containers', which is probably the first place a person would look in this
example, rather than looking under 'image processing' or 'linear algebra'.

Jeff