From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-30 11:58:01

>Marshall Clow wrote:
>> [ 347 open tickets today, 353 yesterday - Moving downward! ]
>
>But not all of these are bugs. Some are feature requests. Either the
>subject of this email is wrong, or else we should exclude feature
>requests from this list. I lean toward the latter because reaching 0
>feature requests isn't a very meaningful goal, but reaching 0 bugs is.

Certainly.

Down the road, I hope to have several reports, with different categories.
One would be "bugs", another would be "feature requests", etc.
The "feature requests" report probably wouldn't be generated every day.

That being said, downward movement in the total count is still a good thing.

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>