From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-13 23:52:43

FYI...

The testing results as currently produced are reporting regressions
against the old 1.33.1 expected results. This is because the expected
results in the repo where not update after the 1.34.x releases. I'll see
about generating the new expectations, but since I have to inject that
into the regular test+report cycle it will interrupt the regular flow of
results for a bit. I'll do that some time during the weekend though.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything