From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-08 08:13:38

David Deakins wrote:
> Currently, there are a small collection of bugs in the trunk version of
> Boost.Serialization that prevent the libraries from compiling as a
> Windows DLL. Most of these problems relate to missing
> dllimport/dllexport directives or, in a couple places, to directives
> that shouldn't be there. Attached are patches to several files to
> correct these issues.

Serialization is currently failing all DLL tests on Windows because of
these errors. They may also be at the root of several failures in other
libraries.

Thus I would appreciate it if the serialization folks would give high
priority to applying Dave's patches, or supply other fixes if they
prefer a different approach.

Thanks,

--Beman