From: Marco Costalba (mcostalba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-09 07:54:39

On 10/9/07, Dean Michael Berris <mikhailberis_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Okay. :D
>
> So where is it located currently and how to we do this? Would a google
> document in the meantime help? Perhaps if either Marco's would upload
> their implementations somewhere so that others can start writing
> documentation for it?

I have already uploaded latest version in

http://digilander.libero.it/mcostalba/boost_overload/overload.hpp
http://digilander.libero.it/mcostalba/boost_overload/test.hpp

BTW regarding API to overload we could mimic STL, in particular
std::map::insert() says:

"The insert member function returns a pair whose bool component
returns true if an insertion was made and false if the map already
contained an element whose key had an equivalent value in the
ordering"

Or this sounds too overkilling ?