From: Aaron Windsor (aaron.windsor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-11 08:58:36

On 10/11/07, Florian Teichert <floteich_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> about half a year ago Aaron Windsor provided us with a bug-fix for the
> fibonacci_heap.hpp which is now (in CVS version 1.15) working perfectly.
>
> It seems that it was forgotten to include the new file in the current
> boost release -- would be nice to do so since the 1_34_1 version is not
> working at all.

Hi Florian,

It looks like the fix I made in March is on the trunk in our
subversion repository, so it did get copied over and the working
fibonacci heap will be in Boost 1.35. As I recall, I made this last
fix too late for the 1.34 release, and it's my own fault that it
didn't make it into 1.34.1 either.

Regards,
Aaron