From: Andrey Semashev (andysem_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-12 14:27:15

Hi,

I'm not sure I'm asking this question in the right list, so sorry if
I've misplaced my post.

I'd like to ask if boost::addressof is going to be proposed to be
included in the upcoming C++ Standard. And what is more important to me,
 will it solve the problem of storing objects with custom operator& in
STL containers and acquiring their addresses with
std::allocator<T>::address. I'm sure such discussion must have went in
the Committee or in this list, I've found some traces of it in the GMANE
archive but I couldn't find any conclusion.