From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-16 10:52:22

On 10/15/07, Jeremy Pack <rostovpack_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Ping received.

Hi Jeremy,

> I'd recommend downloading the latest from the Subversion repository.

I downloaded, and would like to point somethings about my use-case.
Though boost.extension works for my use-case, it seem obligate too
many boilerpart and the use of inheritance.
Although I will use abstract classes as interfaces for some cases, for
other's it would not be needed. Consequently, I wouldn't need a
factory/factory_map too.
I would like to be able to only call functions for shared libraries
with vary signatures, to do not obligate a interface with only one
function and the use of polymorphism.
Is it possible with boost.extension? Is it documented?

[snip]

> Jeremy

Best regards,

--