From: Michael Marcin (mmarcin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-17 14:28:58

Can you store non-copyable items in a fusion map? I'm just using it to
map types to ptr_containers and I don't want to copy it ever.

Windows works just fine but another compiler complains about not being
able to create the implicit copy constructor for fusion::map.

The documentation implies that a fusion::pair must be assignable and
copyable in its expression semantics but I think this may be overly
restrictive.

Looking at the code it seems that I may need to make a noncopyable_map
and noncopyable_pair to achieve this goal.

Is this the easiest way?

Thanks,

Michael Marcin