From: Thorsten Ottosen (thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-19 07:54:10

Neal Becker skrev:
> The (recent svn) docs for range talk about boost_range_{begin,end,size}.
> Should't that be just range_{begin,end,size}?

I guess it should. I plan to use some time on my boost libs next week,
so be patient, please.

As for this issue, then I think we should not change the ADL function
name to range_begin() etc, simply because the old name has been used for
so long now for various reason. Thus I plan to change the main trunk
back to 1.34's names.

As for the docs, then people from the documentation projects have most
kindly translated the range docs into quickboc, and I will add those
soon (I tried a while back to install quickbook and all its
dependencies, but gave up after anights work).

cheers

-Thorsten