From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-20 12:05:31

Beman Dawes wrote:
>> This might still change a bit after odds and ends fall into place.
>> If you want something stable, now, there's this new "include"
>> directory that is a flat, MPL like, repository of include files
>> that forward to the proper files (e.g.
>> boost/fusion/include/vector.hpp will always point to where
>> fusion::vector is). I highly recommend
>> users to use it and for developers (Dan and Tobias etc.) to put all
>> relevant forward headers there.
>
> The changes seem to have broken a lot of other libraries tests.
> Failures
> on VC++ 8.0, for example, went from 16 to 150+.
>
> Math and Xpressive where hit hard. This may be tough on John and Eric
> because both are actively working on their libraries.
>
> Please do whatever is necessary to resolve these problems quickly.
> Otherwise it would be a lot better to develop on a branch.

Right, and TR1 fails with:

compile-c-c++
..\..\..\bin.v2\libs\tr1\test\test_tr1_include.test\msvc-8.0\debug
\threading-multi\test_tr1_include.obj
test_tr1_include.cpp
..\..\..\boost/tr1/tuple.hpp(51) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file:
'boost/fusion/sequence/adapted/std_pair.hpp': No such file or directory

Which in turn causes most of Boost.Math to fail :-(

So... what do we do to fix this? Obviously I could point to the new header
(if you tell me where it is!) but then if we merged to the release branch
without *first* merging fusion then it would break all over again - but on
the release branch this time.

Double :-(

Ideas?

John.