From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-22 18:15:58

As part of the 1.35.0 release I'm in charge of getting the new web site
in shape. The idea is to move to the new independent web site content to
ease the release management to only worrying about the libraries
themselves. And along the way we also get the new look & feel :-) But
since I'm not superman I need help in moving the existing content over
to the new structure. Since we are now living in the new Trac age, I
created a milestone and tasks for all the content I could immediately
find that needs to move
<http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/milestone/Website%201.0>.

So if you want to help... Jump right in.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything