From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-31 10:49:00

On 10/31/07, Alex Ott <alexott_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello Michael
>
> There is working implementation at http://threadpool.sourceforge.net/
> - it already fixed to match new boost.thread.
> I had used it not so far for my tests, and it's works fine

Thanks Alex!

This popped up in my Google search, but I haven't given it that much
thought yet -- I haven't found suitable documentation to support
certain features, like task cancellation or interrupting the thread
processing for whatever reason: which Boost.Asio's io_service handles
pretty well.

Would anybody else (Philipp, are you here?) know whether this will
eventually be reviewed for inclusion in Boost?

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.