From: David Rodríguez Ibeas (dibeas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-31 12:16:13

Hi,

   I am new to Boost libraries, and each so often I look for some
functionality that might be implemented in a Boost library --logging,
exception, ...-- some of the libraries that I want are still in work
(logging) or pending approval (exception), but it does not seem easy to
detect this from the docs. I believe that requiring all proposals'
documentation to have a reference to its current review state would be
interesting while not time demanding for the developers.

   What I am proposing is that in any and all not-yet-approved library that
is proposed to boost the docs (ideally close to the title) document the
status, for example in
http://www.revergestudios.com/boost-exception/boost-exception.htm title
could read:

Boost Exception