From: Corrado Zoccolo (czoccolo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-04 04:29:41

On 11/2/07, shunsuke <pstade.mb_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [snip]
>
> So, why not nonnullable_poly(or something).
> boost::any and boost::function are nullable but
> those names don't have "optional_" prefix.

The naming to adopt is always the more debated part in reviews.
If I get chance to write the documentation and ask for formal review, we can
bring this up within the review, and see what scheme is preferred by the
majority of the boosters.
For me, both schemes are fine, as long as we provide the functionality of
both non-nullable and optional poly.

Thanks,
Corrado

Regards,