From: David Deakins (ddeakins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-04 22:44:02

Christopher Kohlhoff wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 13:12:50 -0600, "David Deakins" <ddeakins_at_[hidden]>
> said:
>> Here is a set of patches which provides Windows CE support for the
>> Boost.Asio library. Please let me know if anything doesn't make sense
>> or seems out of place.
>
> Thanks for the patches. I've made some changes based on them, although
> in some cases I've taken a different approach. Please let me know if
> there are problems with what I have done.

Your implementations look fine except that in
boost/asio/detail/socket_ops.hpp, in function clear_error
(), the 'errno = 0;' line should have an #ifndef UNDER_CE/#endif around it.

>> boost/asio/socket_base.hpp:
>> boost/asio/ip/unicast.hpp:
>> boost/asio/ip/multicast.hpp:
>> libs/asio/test/socket_base.cpp:
>> libs/asio/test/ip/unicast.cpp:
>> libs/asio/test/ip/multicast.cpp:
>> WinCE does not support the SOL_SOCKET/SO_DEBUG, SOL_SOCKET/SO_DONTROUTE,
>> IPPROTO_IP/IP_TTL, or IPPROTO_IP/IP_MULTICAST_LOOP options.
>
> Does WinCE not have the #defines for these options? Or is it a runtime
> failure? (And if so, what error gets reported?)

It does have the defines for these options; the failure is a run-time
error. GetLastError() returns 10042/WSAENOPROTOOPT.

Thanks,
-Dave