From: Marco (mrcekets_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-06 07:08:09

Now the library tutorial is available in quickbook format
on the Boost Sandbox Repository:
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/overload/trunk/

There is some more documentation available on-line:
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dfxvjncs_2c8cqsr

At present it is more a supportive paper than
real library documentation, however it can give
some enlightenment on the overload tutorial terminology
and some involving concept.

Finally, I want to point out that even if the library
seems enough stable you should be aware
that it didn't still go through rigorous testing,
and that refactoring and breaking changes are still possible.
So if you're using Boost.Overload for your projects you'd
keep in mind that at this stage of development I can't
warrant backward compatibility of future library release.

Regards,
Marco Cecchetti