From: Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-11-06 17:05:45

Marc,

Thank you for your input. Much appreciated. That's fair enough that you
are not overwhelmingly impressed. :-) I do agree that "the savings don't
seem to be large compared to hand-written code". Although the main
advantages that I see are not on the implementation side but rather on the
interface side which is pure interface. Otherwise, all the scaffolding
currently hidden in that pimpl will go to the base class.

As for verbosity, it's certainly a matter of taste. I personally hate
writing comments. So, I tend to write self-commented code. :-)

Thanks again,
Vladimir.