From: Lubomir Bourdev (lbourdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-12 15:21:38

Paul Bristow wrote:
> Reluctantly, I'm coming the view that we should relax the
restrictions.
> [...skipped...]
> Should we start a new thread to discuss this when 1.35 is out?

This is needed for 1.35 if we want the Doxygen documentation of GIL into
Boost. Right now the design guide and tutorial are in libs/gil/doc, but
other resources, such as Doxygen documentation and video tutorial are
links to the ASL web site. Perhaps this is a good solution for 1.35. We
certainly don't want to put everything into Boost - adding the video
will make 1.35 very big.

Lubomir