From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-19 08:56:10

Matias Capeletto wrote:
> There are a some regression problems for Boost.Bimap running on SunOS
> and HP-UX.

On HP-UX, it is only on the machine using gcc 3.4.2. From the website,
it seems to me that gcc 3.4 series has a problem with bimap library.

I'll see if I can spot something obvious. In the meantime, if you have
access to a machine with gcc 3.4.x, any platform, you can investigate
yourself. If gcc 3.4 is indeed the culprit, the tests will fail to
compile.

Thanks,
  Boris