From: Daniel Frey (d.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-21 05:25:22

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I am worried about your
intentions: The first (and so far only thing I did) was searching for a
license of your GC. From your FAQ:

"Q: Is HnxGC a freeware? or a GNU open-sourced project?
A: No. HnxGC is *NOT* a freeware. The author of HnxGC has filed several
patents of HnxGC in the United States and other countries. Whoever
without authority makes, uses, offers to sell, or sells any of these
patented invention, within the United States and/or other countries
infringes the patent(s).

However, the source code of HnxGC is available for reference upon
request. For a non-commercial educational purpose, you may be granted
free to use, copy and distribute the software and its documentations."

Do you intend to put your library under the Boost Software License? Or
is this just some inappropriate marketing (spam) which has no relevance
to Boost?

Regards, Daniel