From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-23 11:19:53

I've resolved to move these headers from their current locations
into the boost/serialization directory. Right now I'm sort of bogged
down in other stuff and I've make fairly extensive changes/enhancements
to the library. I'm working on a branch. About a month ago I inquired
as to the convenience/inconvenience of merging my changes from the
branch into the trunk and the response was that as things were soon
to be released, it would not be a good time to do so. This was fine
with me. So by now my branch is even more divirgent from the
trunk. I'll make these changes on this branch which can be merged
into trunk at such time as is deemed convenient.

Robert Ramey