From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-30 18:35:28

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Until further notice, branches/release is open for known-good merges.
>
> "known-good" means changes that are already passing trunk regression
> tests, or are in files like documentation that have no effect on testing.
>
> Thus if you make a bug fix in trunk, wait a day or two before committing
> a merge of the fix to branches/release and look at the regression test
> results before you commit. Make sure in particularly the change doesn't
> break other libraries.

Sorry if this question is a bit silly, but where can I see the results
of the release branch testing? Clicking "Release view" on the trunk does
not show nothing. Interprocess still has 13 failures that I have to fix
so I'd like to see how the release version is looking while I try to fix
the issues on trunk.

Sorry if this has been previously answered,

> Thanks,
>
> --Beman

Ion