From: Ben Bear (benbearchen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-04 09:10:24

HB:
  Hi. I saw that you were back. Shall we continue with the proposal?
 I wonder if you have time...

  I update the gacap to 0.0.9.1. It contains functions discussed in
the proposal. A example exam_hbr.cpp show those functions. There's
no test for those functions yet. Well, I'll write some tests that are
different from your, I like to wrap them.

  gacap-0.0.9.1 also contains a extended version of "Generating All
Combinations and Permutations". Those gacap-ex algorithms are really
generating ALL combinations and permutations, the length of selected
subset from 0 to N.

  For example all combinations for {1, 2, 3}:
{}
{1}
{1 2}
{1 2 3}