From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-04 12:22:28

David Abrahams <dave <at> boost-consulting.com> writes:

> > #if defined (BOOST_MSVC)
> > # pragma warning(push)
> > # pragma warning(disable: 4512) // "assignment operator could not be
generated."
> > # pragma warning(disable: 4127) // "conditional expression is constant."
> > # pragma warning(disable: 4100) // "'boost_parameter_enabler_argument' :
unreferenced formal parameter"

> I think we need to have standard boost-wide prefix and suffix headers
> for that purpose, or the code will quickly become unmaintainable.

Sounds a reasonable idea - i've posted some patches for the ptr_container
warnings, and all the push/disable/pop s build up quite quickly.

I've been making some changes to my local code to silence all the 4512 warnings
i get from Spirit/Phoenix, and i currently have ~15 headers changed.
The same warnings are also produced from string_algo/function/lambda/variant,
and i imagine others that i'm not using.

Thanks,
Richard Webb