From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-05 02:41:23

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 06:18:04PM +0000, Anthony Williams wrote:
> Andrey Semashev <andysem <at> mail.ru> writes:
> > In boost/thread/pthread/tss.hpp, lines 23 and 24, there is a
> > BOOST_THREAD_DECL macro which gives compilation errors on Linux. The
> > code compiles fine without it.
>
> The macro is needed for pthread-win32. The problem is a missing
>
> #include <boost/thread/detail/config.hpp>

I did already some test for this kind of error but stopped after
processing approximately 15-20 libraries as my patches where mostly
ignored. Currently I think not more than 5 patches where applied and I
pinged all my bugs a few days ago.

Because of this I stopped this check.

If anyone is still interested just send me a (private) mail with the
library name(s) but please only if you also have the permission to fix
it in the repository and are really willing to do so.

Jens