From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-06 05:22:38

Stepping in bravely (where angels fear to tread? ;-) )

At a very quick slightly-informed glance, this looks a very useful addition to the Boost numeric repertoire, espcially as it makes
modern use of C++, including lambda - FORTRAN users won't like it ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]