From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-06 16:15:30

Eric Niebler wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>> Eric Niebler wrote:
>>> Beman?
>> AFAICT someone already ran svnmerge init on the branch. Note, anyone
>> could have done that.
>
> Then the problem must be on my end, because svnmerge.py still doesn't
> seem to work for me. What I'm doing is:
>
> cd branches/release
> svnmerge.py merge -r 41419-41420
>
> I expect this to merge the specified revisions from trunk to release,
> but it doesn't. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

It may be that not all of the branch is treated with svnmerge. It's hard
for me to tell since I don't use it and I'm only looking at the property
tags in the trac browser.

> Was it because
> release was branched from RC_1_34_0 and not trunk?

Perhaps. I'm personally sticking to using whole tree merging now that
Volodya showed me how to do those.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything