From: Robert Kawulak (kawulak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-06 19:31:44

Hi,

I apologise for the delay with the library. I was expecting to find some time to
prepare it for formal review submission in November, but unfortunatelly I
didn't. Anyway, I'm still willing to make the submission as soon as possible. I
just want to add at least examples and tutorial to the docs to make the usage
and design of the library clear without digging into the code.

Best regards,
Robert Kawulak

<gg> 6934572 </gg>
<gsm> +48603654215 </gsm>
<www> rk.go.pl </www>

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV
will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein