From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-06 20:26:35

On 06/12/2007, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Then the problem must be on my end, because svnmerge.py still doesn't
> seem to work for me. What I'm doing is:
>
> cd branches/release
> svnmerge.py merge -r 41419-41420
>
> I expect this to merge the specified revisions from trunk to release,
> but it doesn't. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong? Was it because
> release was branched from RC_1_34_0 and not trunk?

It hadn't been initialised, the property in the root were copied over
from trunk when Beman merged - so it had the merges from RC_1_34_0 to
trunk stored, but none from trunk.

I've initialised the branch now with the following revisions (based on
commit messages):

1-41356 - Beman
41397 - joaquin
41407,41432,41477,41478 - chris_kohlhoff
41419-41420 - you're comments above.

If anyone has previously merged in changes and wants to mark them up,
the command is something like:

svnmerge merge -M -r revsion-numbers

For more info 'svnmerge help merge'.

Hope that helps, I'll leave it up to you to decide if you actually
want to use it.

Daniel