From: shunsuke (pstade.mb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-07 14:57:53

John Torjo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The formal review of the Boost.Functional/Forward library, proposed by
> Tobias Schwinger, begins today :
>
> Boost.Functional/Forward provides decorator function objects to have an
> n-ary,
> generic function object accept both RValues and mutable LValues.

Sorry, this is not a review. Ignore this if irrelevant.

Was boost::detail::functionN family in Boost.Accumulators considered?
That seems more advanced than Boost.Functional/Forward.

FWIW, starting from Abrahams' callable and functionN, I've been implementing a similar library:
http://tinyurl.com/vd4r5 , which regards Boost.Functional/Forward facility
as one of higher-order functions, `perfect`.

BTW, IMHO, Boost.Functional/Forward seems not a good name, because
C++0x has `std::forward` which takes not a function but argument!

Regards,

--
Shunsuke Sogame