From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-07 20:14:19

On 12/07/07 11:05, Larry Evans wrote:
[snip]
> There actually some code to illustrate this in the fold_seq_test.zip
> file at:
>
> http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/index.php?&directory=Template%20Metaprogramming
>
> It's in the test_array_index_offset function. The fold_seq.hpp file
> includes several other files on my local disk and I could upload those
> if you're interested, but I think the test_array_index_offset code
> illustrates the general idea. Hm... No actually it differs from
> what's suggested in my previous post. Instead of that, there would
> be something like:
fold_seq_test.zip has been replaced with:

array_dyn_indices_static_shape_offset_demo.zip

which requires nothing on my local disk. It will
compile with just mpl and it's much simpler and
is essentially what was suggested in my previous
post (i.e. there's something like
inner_product_static_dynamic_ftor ).