From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-11 04:33:28

Jeremy Bruestle wrote:
> Hello, I have implemented support for the beta distribution for
> boost::random. I was wondering who I should send it to for
> examination and possible acceptance into boost?

Unfortunately the author of that library isn't around much at present, so I
would suggest:

* Post a copy in the vault (http://www.boost-consulting.com/vault/) so that
folks can access it.
* Post a Track feature request at svn.boost.org.

If you have worked up docs and test cases that are all ready to be merged
into the source, then you could also ask for a formal review (not sure if
this qualifies for a "fast track" review, but it probably should do for a
small addition like this). If accepted you would then be responsible for
making all the necessary changes to the SVN codebase and maintaining the
beta random-distribution.

HTH, John.